Lead yourself. Lead your team.
Flourish creating specific, positive changes in professional/personal behavior that matter most to you -
in a fixed time frame.
There’s so much to get done.
Catalyze well being getting there.
Experienced or emergent leader -
we meet you where you are.
1 FOR YOU.
A design mindset
Where would you like to shine next?
In distracting times the idea of mastery matters.
Embed presence of mind.
LEARN. PRACTICE. MASTER
• Teasing out an intention you’d be thrilled taking action on
• Career exploration, changes & development
• Starting a new position: the first 100 days
• Support making complex decisions
• Giving clear, honest feedback so it lands - & builds respect
• Enacting strategies of persistence & focus
• Introverted? Honoring authentic voice as speaker & presenter
• Refining your conflict style navigating difficult conversations
• Designing a transition with finesse
• Better self care no matter what else is on your plate
• Engaging in double loop learning: stop working against yourself
• Confidence managing up, down or sideways
2 FOR TEAM CULTURE.Collaborative spirit & competitive edge.
Create your greatest return by providing people the deep satisfaction of making progress in their lives & work.
Catalyze what they are great at & provide tools for the challenges naturally arising when people of conviction work together.
Celebrate the wins.
LEARN. PRACTICE. MASTER.
• Creating a team culture of grit, gravitas & generosity Say hi.
• Being guided through our proprietary 360 for giving & receiving honest feedback: targeted for individualized, next level results for speaker & listener (not business as usual)
• Leadership intelligence: reading a room & knowing when to step up or back
• Valuing respectful communication as a 21st century business imperative; embedding an ethos of equivalency & inclusivity
• Discovering impact of whole team's core superpowers on group communication, decision making, morale & results
• Empowering diverse talents & uncovering the hidden strengths
• Developing personalized speaking, listening, presentation skills
• Relaxing away from out of date communication habits to support cross functional collaboration
• Designing the right conversations for greater impact:
decision making, delegating & effective requests